Terms, Conditions and Payment
Note: All prices are in Canadian Funds. All payments using foreign currency are subject to exchange rates at the time of processing. 5% GST (Canadian Goods and Services Tax) is not included and will be added to all prices.
A $500 deposit is due at the time of registration. The remaining ride costs and any other charges are due 90 days prior to day of departure. If the final payment is not received within 90 days of departure, your reservation is no longer guaranteed.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Send your $500 deposit. Simply submit your deposit within 10 business days from the time of your online registration.
- Complete your payment. To complete your reservation, submit the remaining balance of your reservation 90 days before your scheduled ride.
Your reservation is not guaranteed until you complete the reservation form AND submit your $500 deposit. If payment of deposit is not received within 10 business days, your registration will be pending.
Check Ride Availability
Due to the expense and staff involved in these trips, your deposit and the remaining costs of the ride have conditions for refund. Any monies paid cannot be carried forward to future years.
- If you cancel more than 90 days before the ride start date, you will receive any monies paid, less a $105.00 fee (G.S.T. included).
- If you cancel 90 days or less but more than 60 days before your ride start date, you will receive 50% of any monies paid.
- If you cancel 60 days or less before your ride start date, there is no refund.
- If you decide to transfer to another ride this year, you must do so 60 days or more before the ride start date. 100% of any monies paid will be transferred to the new ride. This is subject to availability.
- If you find a replacement rider, you must do so 60 days or more before the ride start date. Upon receiving the replacement rider’s registration, 100% of any monies paid will be transferred to the replacement rider. However, no refund will be made to you and it will be your responsibility to collect any monies directly from the replacement rider.
Please note that our cancellation policies are non-negotiable. For this reason, we strongly recommend trip cancellation insurance!
Methods of Payment
We accept these options for payment:
– Canadian cheques
– bank draft or money order in Canadian funds
– U.S.A. cheques
– wire transfers in Canadian funds, and Interac eTransfers (ie. using email)
– credit cards
1. Interac eTransfer (ie. by email) – please contact us and instructions will be sent to you. As of the current date, this is available in Canada only.
2. Bank drafts – Simply go to your local bank and request a bank draft in Canadian funds. The official name on the bank draft is “Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies.” The totals below are what you need to request for an amount. A bank draft allows you to pay in Canadian funds. This way you resolve the currency exchange at the time of the bank draft. However, we have noticed that many banks in the U.S.A. have stopped issuing bank drafts in Canadian Funds.
3. U.S.A. Cheques – We will honour U.S.A cheques in U.S. funds. Contact us and we will estimate the amount in U.S. funds to remit based on the current bank exchange rate.
4. Wire Transfers – This option is used mainly by our international riders outside of the U.S.A. If you wish to utilize this option, please contact us and instructions will be sent to you.
5. Credit Cards – Please call 1-844-560-5522 to process your credit card. Do not send your credit card information by mail or email or leave it on a voice message. You must speak directly to us.
Once you have received your bank draft or money order in Canadian funds from your bank or if you are sending a cheque, mail the bank draft, money order or cheque to:
Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies
Canada T1W 0B9
Once the electronic registration is complete and we receive your payment, you are then confirmed for your ride. A receipt of payment will be either emailed or mailed to you depending on preference of communication.