A long-standing tradition of Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (TRCR) is to honour those members who have ridden with us for many years. Initially, to be a lifetime member, you would have needed to ride with us for more than 500 miles. Since the introduction of the metric system in Canada and needing an easier way to measure, we translate that into 7 rides. After your 7th ride, you are considered a lifetime member.
Lifetime Members will receive a beautiful commemorative certificate with a hand drawn sketch by R.H. Palenske, a founding member of TRCR and a well-known Chicago artist. The sketch is of the 1954 ride in Banff National Park.
Benefits of Membership
- Yearly Newsletter – latest information about news and events from TRCR
- Beautiful Member Pins:
- First Year – Bronze
- Second Year – Silver
- Fourth Year – Silver and enamel
- Seventh Year – Gold
- 14th Year – Gold and enamel
- 20th year – Enamel
- Copy of the Annual TRCR Calendar
- The ability to vote in person or proxy at the Annual General Meeting.